Monday, June 11, 2012

Slow Cooker BBQ Beef Ribs. So delicious, just yummy!

Yesterday I was catching up quite bit on some freezer meals that I had been prepping lately and there is one that we had this weekend and it was so yummy.  I will be making this again, very soon.  It was fast, simple and easy to prep.  I got the recipe from the A Year of Slow Cooking Blog.  

I just thawed the package in the fridge.


 Poured all the contents in to my slow cooker set on low heat.


And a few hours later the ribs were ready.  I must admit that I did sneak a taste while I was waiting for the family to get home for dinner.  I couldn't resist, the smells were luring me in to the kitchen.


The ribs were very tender and juicy, just perfect.  Is a family favourite recipe now.  Can't wait to try the other beef rib meal I have in the freezer.

Try this recipe, you will be thanking me.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment