Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Pampered Chef Citrus & Basil Rub Grilled Salmon

So as usual I started out the week thinking I was going to stay on schedule and stick with the meal plan.  But from Wednesday on my husband wasn't going to be coming home for dinner, he was going to be stay ing at the job site to finish up a project so therefore I was going to be delivering take out for him and his crew.  But I still would like to share some of the recipes I did make that were pretty good.



Tuesday we were still on schedule and I marinated salmon fillets in Pampered Chef Citrus & Basil Rub.



I grilled them on my gas BBQ and they turned out fantastic.  I should have grilled the grates but they stuck very little but will oil for sure next time.


And I think I will be using my iPhone for photos starting this week as these are horrible.

To go along with dinner I steamed some broccoli and used my Wolfgang Puck Mini Versa Cooker to make brown rice which was fantastic, I have only used it for mac and cheese and it just made the perfect amount of brown rice.



Til next time, I plan on posting some really good freezer/slow cookers meals tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment