Thursday, January 24, 2013

Vitamix Love

Many years ago my husband bought a Vitamix blender after watching a demo at Costco.  When I found out how much it was I honestly was pretty mad but we still got it.   I never watched the demo so I really had no idea what it could do, so I missed out for years on what it could do for our family.  I continued to use our regular blender and it really did just sit in a box downstairs for a year before I tool it out of the box.  One day a couple years ago, my friend was talking about Vitamix and all that it could do and that she and her daughter really wanted one.  I say I think I have that and looked in the cupboard and showed her.  She ended up getting one and she brought it over to show me how to use it.  The first thing was she made a couple soups, I was sold.  Raw vegetables going into a blender and turning into a soup that was yummy and easy, love it.  I have since tried and played with many recipes. Love looking at You Tube videos of people using them, getting new recipes/ideas.  I have in no way used my Vitamix to it's full potential but am getting there.  This week alone I have used it 1 to 2 times daily.  I will start posting the soup recipes this week my favourites are Thai Butternut Squash and Loaded Baked Potato Soup.

Cheers:)

No comments:

Post a Comment